Rymellan 3: The Triad

Rymellan 3: The Triad - Sarah Ettritch Book 3 is 200+ pages of proof on why 'Triads' are a bad idea. I would like to know what formula the Council used to come up with it? Either it is seriously BS or they've figured out how to predict the future.

All their life, Lesley and Mo KNEW that they were meant for each other. And they were right. But the All-Knowing Council insists that it's not enough. They need a third wheel. So the entire book, Lesley and Mo try to figure out how to work the third wheel into their lives and not leave her out or leave each other cold. Now they are all tiptoeing around each other, trying not to offend anyone. All this goes on for a while, and is a bit exasperating and exhausting to read. Which I wouldn't have minded so much if there was some delicious payback. I haven't mentioned it before in my reviews of Books 1 & 2, but there is NO SEX in any of the Rymellan books. Not even FADE TO BLACK. Just a quick peck or a hug here and there. By the end of the first book, I had to ask myself did they ever do 'it'? I honestly wasn't sure. By the 2nd book, I was sure I'd read that they were together. But are they really 'together', as in physically? I suppose they are. And I was kinda hoping, no, expecting that there will be more details in Book 3, but still zilch. If it were not for the Triad concept, this would be totally PG.