2015 on Goodreads

2015 on Goodreads - Various 2015 is over and I'm still firmly in love with Lesbian Fiction. I fell in love with this genre starting with fanfiction from the obscure but lovable rom-com "Imagine Me and You". Graduated to Xena fanfic and eventually to published ebooks. It's been five years of amazing reading and entertainment, and there's no stopping us yet.

According to Goodreads, I read 64 books in 2015 . Not a lot by GR standards. But I've been lucky with my choices. Here are my personal favorites, classified by sub-genre:

Favorite sci-fi:

Rebellion in Ulster by Angela Koenig
Rendezvous in the Himalaya by Angela Koenig

Favorite thriller:
Deadly Medicine by Jamie Maddox

Favorite historical: (not f/f)
The Nightingale - Kristin Hannah

Favorite over-the-top thriller: ;)
Rise of the Gorgon by Tanai Walker

Favorite unclassifiable book: 8)
The Tea Machine by Gill McKnight

Historical:
The Witch of Stalingrad - Justine Saracen

Historical Fantasy:
Daughter of Mystery by Heather Rose Jones

Thank you to all the wonderful authors who've made the past few years of my life the richest, the most emotional and the most adventure-filled they've ever been. Thanks to all my Goodreads friends for your reviews, comments, recommendations, and most of all, your friendship. May our common love of lesfic be as strong in 2016 as it's ever been. Oh, and don't forget to list your favorite books of 2015 here. The more mainstream readers hear of lesbian fiction, the better. :)